Don White

Default Dietz Lanterns available in the Tidewater Virginia area

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Born & still living in beautiful Halifax, Nova
Scotia, although I'm thinking of escaping to the British Virgin Islands

avoid this cool damp weather..

Oh, so the words "Tidewater Virginia" means "Halifax, Nova Scotia" in the
dialect you speak among the natives in the frozen Maritimes?

Jax, Jax...you've gotta kick that snorting habit. It's gonna get you in the
long run....and it appears to be gaining now.
I never once said I had anything to do with Tidewater or anywhere else in
Virginia...in fact, I've never set foot in Virginia.
Closest I got was either flying over it, or along it's coast on the way to a
Florida vacation. Now please stop this foolishness!