Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Gee, it's only liberals who raise taxes??

On 17/11/2011 10:29 AM, jps wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:03:42 -0500, Bob wrote:

On 11/17/2011 9:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Yeah, right.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
general/20111117/US.Debt.Supercommittee.Taxes/?cid=hero_media

The Republican really Wall Street Globalists desire is to drastically
lower their taxes, not close any loopholes and take away our Sales Tax
Deduction and Second Home or all Home Mortgage Deduction, Cut SS and
Medicare.
In other words they created the problems for the Unemployed and our
Defecit.
Now they want us adsorb all the burden so they can buy that little
island they have had their eye on.
The loss of the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction on our RV will cost us
somewhere around six thousand dollars more a year. The loss of the Sales
Tax Deduction will cost us another four thousand or more.
We don't have any room, in our budget to adsorb it. We already have cut
groceries back and turn the heat air down. Trips are out as our
retirement is losing money and the Oil Cabal controls our lives further
thanks to the same bunch.
Welcome to Bankruptcy. Meanwhile our Senator stood up for not regulating
Hedge Funds.

Institutionalized rape of the country and its citizens.

But you have big fat government no one can afford! It is an 0bamanation!!

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.