JAXAshby

Default Dietz Lanterns available in the Tidewater Virginia area

donny, just WHAT hurricane did you say hit you WHERE and you were unable to buy
a Dietz lantern to light your way for HOW many days?

btw, doonny, have you ever tried to read by light of Dietz lantern? It is like
trying to read by the light of four birthday candles.

"Don White", why is it the you who live in Virginia have a Canadian email
address?

Say what?
What Gene says I second. Born & still living in beautiful Halifax, Nova
Scotia, although I'm thinking of escaping to the British Virgin Islands to
avoid this cool damp weather..