Doug Kanter

Default OT--new candidate

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

What the leftist pravda news does not report,

"Pravda"? Holy smokes! Dave has a new word!

It means loosening our grip on potential oil supplies and
rebuilding contracts.

You guys on the left just can't seem to let go of this issue.

Forget "potential oil supplies" and focus on "rebuilding contracts". You
don't think it's just a tad tasteless (and arrogant and stupid) to bomb the
snots out of a country, and then restrict the rebuilding process (smirk) to
a handful of political cronies?

I never said that I don't read. That was Doug who promoted THAT rumor.

It's a rumor?

How many family memebrs will die before these people start to question
the sense of their actions?

A whole lot more will die. You're only able to think like a Westerner.
Johnson....Nixon...Bush....Dave Hall...all the same. That's why we got
hammered so badly in Vietnam. You cannot understand that other cultures
don't view war, death and victory/defeat the way we do. If an invading force
was marching through your neck of the woods, you would do exactly what the
Iraqis "terrorists" are doing.

Not liberate them. We're trying that now. If they don't want freedom,
and instead declare "Jihad" on us, then it becomes a battle of survival
of the fittest. Us or them. Who do you vote for?

Get out, and begin inflicting enormous financial pain on the Saudis through
voluntary oil use reduction by Americans. ...OK...just get a little more
worm on the hook so it doesn't get nibbled off in tiny pieces...

Then those people should rise up in opposition to those who are fighting
a terroristic battle plan against us.

"Terroristic" ??? Bush-Bot Alert! Your monkey-leader is begin to affect
your mind, Dave. I wonder if mind control can be considered a biologicalular
weapon.

Dave, you should be ashamed! So how would you better
than Saddam? Would it buy our security? I think not.

No? If they're all dead, who will carry out terrorist acts against us?

If WHO is all dead, Dave? Everyone in Iraq? Or, are you dreaming about tiny
nuclear weapons that only "take out" half a building or a car? apologies
for "take out", a favorite term of the impotent right-wing

I don't think they respect or fear us. Actually, I think that they are
laughing at us! They *are* just killing us; the longer we stay there,

the
better they will get at it.

So will we.

Well, our soldiers are getting to the point where they aren't too thrilled
about being outdoors in Iraq. For some people, mostly TV droid/couch
potatoes, that's fine, but some folks like to walk around. Not being able to
do that sorta makes them depressed or crazy or both. Bad for morale.

At this point, little Bush has driven us into a
box - We have very few viable options. I did outline them in march while

the
war was still running hot.

This war was inevitable. Sometime in the future we would have to deal
with this threat. How do you effectively fight a target which is not
well defined? You have two choices; Dialogue, or military action. For
dialogue to be effective and meaningful, there has to be something to be
gained and lost which can be negotiated through the art of compromise.
If your enemy refuses to play the game, then what is left?

Sigh...you are intensely stupid, Dave. You say the target is not
well-defined, but a war was inevitable. You know that the 9/11 gang was
primarily made up of Saudis. Your chump leader says there was no clear
connection between 9/11 and Iraq. So, no target, dead bad guys from country
A, no clear finger pointing at country B, so it's inevitable that we invade
country B. We have a logic bomb here.

If I give you ten bucks, would you pith yourself, please? *

*1 a : to kill (as cattle) by piercing or severing the spinal cord b : to
destroy the spinal cord or central nervous system of (as a frog) usually by
passing a wire or needle up and down the vertebral canal