Peggie Hall

Default Magic Head

Those are VERY kind words, John...thank you!

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:06:33 GMT, Peggie Hall wrote:

Dave wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:27:45 GMT, "Scott Vernon" said:

You have peaked my curiosity

And prolly piqued it too.

Oh, honestly--Picky, peaky, pique-y! I'll definitely make y'all get a
peek at the answer.

Peggy, I don't have a head (on my boat), and I removed the porta-potty when my
wife said she'd rather me do that than her be responsible for cleaning it. That
means I have no reason whatsoever to read your posts.

Except...I find them entertaining and enlightening as hell. You give great
advice (I suppose!), and you do it with great wit and out of the goodness of
your heart.

You are a treasure. Please keep it up. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get a
bigger boat, with something other than a plastic bowl!

Thanks!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!