Keith

Default Dietz Lanterns available in the Tidewater Virginia area

Lehman's http://www.lehmans.com/ has these, as well as lots of other
alternative lighting equipment. There is usually a lot of good stuff for
boaters at these "off grid" and solar equipment sites. I didn't even know
that Dietz made so many types! Table lamps, pole lamps, railroad style, etc.

--

Keith
__
"Martin Combs" wrote in message
om...
After going through Hurricane Isabel I had a lot of people asked me
about the old Dietz Monarch lanterns that we used for 7 days after the
storm. I found out that you could not find a Dietz lantern anywhere
around here. So I'm going to try and remedy that situation here in
the Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake Virginia area.

Stop by and have a look.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/dietzlanterns