Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Does character matter?

On 14/11/2011 2:09 AM, jps wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:40:01 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/13/11 4:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 13/11/2011 2:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

The truth is he is a womanizing, ill-prepared joke of a candidate with
great appeal to the mindless Republican right. You know, your kind of
candidate.

Possibly. But flattering a woman and asking her for a date can be by
some man hating women be harassment.

Uh, Cain was a married man during the four or five reported sexual
harassment incidents, and in the cases described to date, he wasn't
asking for a "date." He was pressuring for sexual contact.

Yeah, when I'm trying to impress a gal (especially while married), I
use the shove-her-face-in-my crotch move. Women just love it.

To be sexual harassment it has to have some intimidation, threat or
reward for sex. Without intimidation, threat or reward for sex, it isn't
likely harassment.

Well, that certainly describes the behavior of Cain...

Canook doesn't see it that way, cuz he doesn't want to.

Well, turns out one of his accusers can hold a job for too long,
currently unemployed, bankrupt twice, other people who know here call
her a "gold digger"....gets even worse when you look deeper.

I have no clue if Cain is an sexual harasser or not. Just smear at this
point lacking details. The lynch mob needs to find an accuser with
character and at least 2 have decline to become public. And sorry, the
accused has the right to meet meet the accusers.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.