*e#c *e#c is offline

Default 7 Natural Wonders

On Nov 12, 10:27*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/12/11 9:51 AM, North Star wrote:

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

I saw the Bay and its tides decades ago when I was a young boy
accompanying my dad to the factory of a builder of small inboard
workboats he was interested in reselling. We got there by flying from
New Haven to Boston to Halifax. It was the first time I was ever on an
airplane. The Bay is well worth seeing, as is Nova Scotia, plus, when
you leave, you get to sing "Nova Scotia Farewell," one of the truly
great folk songs.

Umm...thats " Farewell To Nova Scotia".