iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Sad News

In article ,
says...

On 11/11/2011 7:44 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:06:18 -0500, wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:59:34 -0500, wrote:

I decided to do my own "fact checking" about these claims. Turns out,
it's
BS.

It appears to me that the"Heritage Foundation" is the source of your
data. I would not consider them either "fair" or "balanced" or
accurate.

I would consider these statistics more reliable:
http://www.census.gov/population/www...ry-Service.pdf

The Heritage Foundation is one of the web sites I read (because it popped up
in the Google search) however knowing it's reputation among
some, I also searched for and read several others including the Department
of Defense military personnel and demographics
statistics. The numbers vary only slightly.

Eisboch

The Heritage Foundation would rate up there with Michael Moore in
terms of using numbers and information to its best advantage.

That's almost funny coming from a guy who admits he gets his news from
Jon Stewart!

The funny part is that Harry can not fault the statistics, so he faults
the site they came from!!