Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Sad News

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

On 11/11/11 6:41 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:59:34 -0500, wrote:

I decided to do my own "fact checking" about these claims. Turns out,
it's
BS.

The Heritage Foundation? hehehe. If it said the sun were shining at high
noon, I'd look out the window to be sure.

I'll repeat my response to whoever "You.Don’t.Need@ToKnow" is:

The Heritage Foundation is one of the web sites I read (because it popped up
in the Google search) however knowing it's reputation among
some, I also searched for and read several others including the Department
of Defense military personnel and demographics
statistics. The numbers vary only slightly.

Interestingly, as I was on my laptop doing the search, I had "Morning Joe"
on the television and was half listening to it.
At one point Joe Scarborough started reciting some of the same statistics I
found. Now, I know Joe is a Republican, but I
don't think he's exactly a "right-winger".

Eisboch