Jack[_5_] Jack[_5_] is offline

Default Sad News

On 11/11/2011 9:22 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/11/11 9:16 AM, North Star wrote:

...and what are you a vereran of...the swamp wars?

Lil Snookums iLoogy just isn't very bright. My disdain for the
right-wing veterans who post here is based primarily upon their
*right-wing* and typically racist statements and positions. I have no
respect for Herring and Flajim because they're assholes, not because
they were in the military. My lack of respect for Bertiepoop Robbins is
not based upon his stateside stint in the marines but his "I've got
mine, so **** you" attitude. I doubt these turds learned their
anti-social ways in the military.

No list of assholes is complete without the inclusion of Harry Krause. I
suppose that would also mean you have no self respect. Most cowards don't.

--
Jack Schidt