iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Sad News

In article 09ed0021-7af4-4859-9d32-
,
says...

On Nov 11, 9:44*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/11/11 7:18 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:55:41 -0500, *wrote:

On 11/10/2011 11:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/11/2011 7:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:

A classmate and colleague of my wife, Lt. Col. David E. Cabrera, was
killed recently in Afghanistan

RIP. Condolences to the family.

But if 0bama kept his promises he would still be alive.

I am just surprised Harry hasn't told us how worthless the guy was for
joining up. I mean, we all know the disdain he has for enlisted men and
women... Just ask John...

Nope. According to his comments, I was 'stupid', because I let myself get drafted.

My disdain is for the military establishment generally, the
"corporation," so to speak, and not those who wear the uniform, with
certain exceptions to the latter, you being one of them.

Since the end of World War II, I believe the military establishment's
primary goal has been to perpetuate itself, to keep as many men and
women in uniform as possible.

Dr. Cabrera chose a soldier's life and took a soldier's chances.
According to my wife, he was a terrific psychotherapist, something the
military is in great need of these days.

That's odd, you've shown your disdain for every veteran that posts in
rec.boats.- Hide quoted text -

...and what are you a vereran of...the swamp wars?

U.S. Navy, why do you ask?