X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Boat Question and Answers

On 11/9/11 8:37 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 8:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/9/11 8:29 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 8:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/9/11 8:23 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 3:30 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:34:25 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 12:30 pm, wrote:
In aweb.com,
says...

On 11/9/2011 11:27 AM, roger wrote:
New Boat Question and Answer Website

Announcing a new website for boating questions and answers. Ask a
question, answer a question, no registration needed. Just plain
simple! Take a look

boatqanda.com

Thanks!

Take Harry over for a trial run. Let us know how he behaves.

They'd bounce Harry out on his fat ass in a day because he can't
stop
the childish name calling and insulting if you don't agree with his
politics, or his cowardly inability to do anything for himself.

Do you think they'd tolerate Herrings Racism? or those questions
about
boilers, reciepes, datsun trucks, etc, etc. You bunch are no better
than the pot you are calling black. Get a grip.

How many sock puppets does Snotty have? Or is that Loogy?

It's Harry you stupid ****...

As I said, you suffer from subpar IQ.

And yet I got further in school than you ever did...

I'm sure you got further in "shop" than I did.

School too.. I graduated High School, you dropped out and made up
stories about Vietnam, and Yale! LOL!

I know you'd like to believe in your delusion, but it's just another of
your short-**** delusions.