Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Any Rooney passed away

On 11/8/2011 8:39 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:19:44 -0700,
wrote:

On 06/11/2011 4:30 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/6/11 1:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

If you view Democrats and GOP (except Tea Party) as one group of
Harvard/Yale graduates int eh old boys club of free masons, that is
Democrats and GOP are really all one party under masonic control, then
China is no more or less democratic than say USA.

If any more proof is needed that you are nuts, I don't know what it
could be. Watch out for those brothers in the masonic lodges...

Cant dispute the statement with facts?

Even if you take only the confirmed free masons, their numbers in power
positions are completely disproportionate to the general population.
This seeking positions of power is part of the masonic equation and
supports a hidden society of egalitarians.

I have known free masons. My dad was one, and I knew why he pursued it.
Another I knew told me more. It is a hidden society of sorts and some
myths are that you have to be a WASP to join. Black, Muslim they are
across races and denominations.

All extraterrestrial aliens are purple, over 7 feet tall, have 3 arms,
and speak with their ears.

Can you dispute(sic) that statement with facts?

Not if you expect him to communicate on the same plane as you.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error