Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

On 11/7/11 11:05 PM, Eisboch wrote:
..

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the
wall to
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.

Cain is just plain creepy, but so is Perry. Gingrich is morally
compromised in many ways. There are too many important issues Ron Paul
cares nothing about. Huntsman and Johnson aren't far right enough to get
traction in the GOP. That leaves Romney. I think he's a rational guy and
compared to the other GOP frontrunners, is a gold standard, but I don't
see him beating Obama.

Nope.

I'll tell you ... Bill Clinton, ... now that he's not running for anything
and is not necessarily obligated to align himself 100 percent
with the Democratic party-line ... is making more sense to me than any of
the current crop of candidates for office or
incumbents (on either side) that are simply echoing party-line politics.
Listening to him now on Morning Joe, he has put
partisan politics aside and is melding the best ideas of both parties
including some of his own. He is one of the few that
has studied the past 30 years or so and understands the economic trends that
have taken place as we moved to a
global competitive economy. Clinton offers productive thoughts and ideas
rather than pointing fingers and casting blame like the rest of
the political banana heads seeking or holding political office.

Eisboch