Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:32:06 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

62 doesn't make you old, unless your interaction with the world has
stopped evolving.

In many ways I think our society has become carried away with "political
correctness".
42 years ago I often told a young, very attractive woman how beautiful she
was.
She didn't sue me. She married me.

Eisboch

Was your wife someone else's girlfriend at the time, standing right
there?

I totally understand the sentiment but doing that in the presence of
your friend/her boyfriend seems out of place, even if it happened in
the era of free love.

Telling a woman she's beautiful is one of the best pickup lines there
are!!! It's also a good way to soften the wife.

I don't know your age, but I know that 42 years ago it wasn't a "pickup"
line.
It was considered a compliment and it was sincere.

Yeah, maybe I have stopped my social evolution ..... thankfully.
Tip-Toeing through the tulips isn't exactly my style.

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the wall
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.