North Star North Star is offline

Default Who's left?

On Nov 7, 9:59*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 11/7/11 8:55 PM, jps wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:46:52 -0500, X ` Man
*wrote:

On 11/7/11 6:31 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/7/2011 6:25 PM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:01:11 -0500, X ` Man
*wrote:

Newt Gingrich?

Hehehehehe.

Thrice-married, morally comprised, forced out of the U.S. House of
Representatives, $500,000 charge card at Tiffany's...Newt?

hehehehehe.

Bu...bu...but he's the genius of the GOP!!! They forgive him.

I will vote for him over Obama... It's just sex after all, right?

Well, no...Newt's transgressions involve a lot more than sex.

The Freak would vote for anyone over Obama since he's the enemy.

Newt telling his wife that he was leaving her while she was in the
hospital fighting cancer (while he's sleeping with someone else) is
hardly any worse than having extra-marital sex while your wife is
fighting cancer in the hospital.

I love it when the righties try to claim the "high moral ground," when,
in fact, they are trying to claw their way to the top of the slippery
slope. The reality is, there is no more immoral group of people than the
self-righteous righties.- Hide quoted text -

Yup.. it's all "do as I say...not as I do"!