X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Astroturf...

On 11/7/11 11:25 AM, JustWait wrote:
With all deference and respect for the Black community, and I am old
enough to remember the Civil Rights Movement, at least in it's later
stages... Occupy Wall St. is nothing like the Civil Rights Movement of
the 50's and 60's. The CRM was never about hand outs, or even hands up,
it was about the opportunity to compete on a level playing field. These
kids partying in the streets of the big cities will never understand...

Why am I not surprised you are as misinformed about the OWS'ers as you
are about everything else. You need to shut off all your reich-wing sources.