Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default I thought they were supposed to be melting?

On 06/11/2011 8:10 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 17:36:39 -0700, wrote:

On 06/11/2011 4:54 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 15:57:28 -0500, John
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 10:28:02 -0700, wrote:

On 06/11/2011 10:22 AM, jps wrote:
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:54:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
In article3047049c-3cfa-4006-92f6-6fb2727f41a4
@bq8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...ve-new-iceberg...

Huh? whadda you know?

Tim surely you're not using this to suggest that global warming isn't
happening, are you?

I dunno. I'd always thought that glaciers and giant ice shelves were
melting away because the earth was getting warmer, then you hear about
a massive chunk of ice forming and....

I know we had a decent frost last night, but it's November, we're
supposed to have a decent frost last night.

I assume you like somewhere in the middle of the country and are
completely unaware of the weird weather most of the country has been
expeiencing the past year.

Are you aware of the spike in tornados?

So far weather has been changing for 4.5 billion years and this year was
mild by comparison. And the predictions from the sane say the same
thing is in store for the next 4.5 billion years.

Are you saying the ending of the ice age was caused by man? Oh, the shame of it all.

He probably is, but I don't know anybody else that is sane or without
a monetary interest saying that global warming is CAUSED by man.

Hey, I don't doubt man has impact on the environment. Some good, most
bad. But I question the green brain farts motives. 99% of it is just
government sponsored academic bull**** tax greed.

#1 cause of the earths environmental issues isn't carbon tax related,
isn't oil, isn't coal, isn't anything else but:

We have over populated the planet in a way that is sustainable in the
long term.

I cite that in warmer periods of earths history biodiversity was much
better than today. So in fact a little warming might be a good thing.
But as we cross 7 billion people, and as the Pacific fisheries collapse
from over fishing and pollution, we might want to ask what their kids
are going to eat.

For green knobs, it seems like to get the government grants you have to
tow the government line for more tax excuses. The fleabaggers don't
understand, this isn't a tax problem, it is a population one.

Take Tokyo Kyoto, then Japanese knowingly wash radio activity in the
ocean and where is Greenpeace or the other eco farts? Pushing carbon
taxes. Funny, carbon is recyclable, particulate (dirty) iridium,
plutonium, uranium and other heavy metals are not.

Freaking green farts would have their wish though, if we had a lack of
carbon in the atmosphere, this would be typical of massive ice ages
where human population would certain diminish if not perish. ertainly
would fix the pollution problems.

Which is less toxic? A F150 rusting out or a Volt in a dump or field?
If you said Volt, you would be wrong. Lithium and Cadmium batteries
alone are not very good environmental additives.

Fact is, todays green initiatives are short sighted, not technically
well founded and politically driven junk science bull****.

OTOH, I think there are a lot of reasons to believe that man
CONTRIBUTES to global warming.

But I dispute the over all degree of impact. Ice melting on Mars too.
My SUT do that? Green knobs need to give their head a shake. There is
a lot more at play than greedy government initiated knee jerk taxation.

Did it ever occur to these eco-fleabaggers we have a Sun that has
seasons? Or that solar motion has multiple seasons? Far too many
eco-fleas think so single dimensionally they can't even equate the
possibilities let alone calculate them.

Only our arrogance says we can predict weather for 200 years but can't
get it right for 7 days.

I do believe we incorrectly state the whole problem.

Bottom line, this planet will not have 7 billion plus people on it in
100,000 years. One way or another some big wipe outs are going to come
our way.

Did you mean to say 'unsustainable'?

Yep. Typo on my part. I know of no forecasting model done by real
scientists that says 7 billion is a sustainable population for a long
period of time. Thus, sooner or later a lot of human grief is a coming.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.