Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message ...

Because she was smitten and offered. Cain was looking to take.

You probably can't detect a difference in those circumstances.

Are you are suggesting that 52 year old married POTUS accepting a blow job
in the Oval Office
from a young, 22 year old infatuated intern is "ok" but poor Herman (who
apparently
didn't even get to first) is morally reprehensible?

I am 62. Today a young musician who I've known for a while (he's in his
late 20's maybe early 30's)
came into the shop and introduced me to his girlfriend. She is drop dead
gorgeous with a terrific personality.

I was about to offer a sincere compliment but stopped .... realizing the
world we
live in now and just stuck my hand out and said, "Glad to meetcha".

I liked it back when you could extend a polite and sincere compliment a good
looking woman without
having to worry about being sued.

Place I worked had a female who claimed the chief scientist propositioned
her. She was a smelly pig, and probably made her way through engineering
school giving favors to Profs. As she sucked as an engineer. She had to
apologize and agree to a settlement when she was proved wrong. The Chief
scientist both had a great wife and a great dislike for the lady accusing
him way before the accusation. Lots of get aheads were done via the SA
charge.