posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
North Star North Star is offline

Default In its own way...

On Nov 4, 5:31*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 11/4/11 4:26 PM, *Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

"X ` *wrote in
messagenews:n4KdndeyiKVX7i_TnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earth link.com...
...rec.boats.cruising is a worse pigpen than rec.boats:

No way! We kicked Harry Krause out a long time ago and relegated him
to rec.boats.

*snerk

There's little in rec.boats.cruising but idiotic posts from the moron
with the mustard yellow, clapped out sailbote and responses to same.

There's at least one real boating post a week in rec.boats. That's more
than are posted here.

HK

(Yeah. Don't like it? Tough darts.)

Good Lord... is that ancient Coronado still afloat?
I thought it would have been turned over to the scavangers by now.