Michael

Default A tribute to Peggy Hall

Once upon a time I had a perfectly good cedar bucket on my 26' sloop. The
girlfriend of yesteryear said, "No No, it won't do." I asked advice from
Peggy and installed a Five Gallon Capacity Porta Potty With Three Gallon
water resorvoir (Sp?) and pump out plumbing! Girl reciprocated with a
radarset! Ahhhhhh true love? No. . . .sorry to say. I responded to the
radar with a 33' hull and a real marine head! Girl responded by moving onto
a 50' boat, type of head unknown. So . .Peggy the current dilemma is: I
have two boats, one bucket, one porta potty and one real marine head AND one
radar set and plenty of room for scuba gear. Can I make a 33' sailboat with
a 26' outrigger and if socan I still keep the bucket. In truth . . .it
turned out to be more valuable than whatshername.

Thanks for all the info over the years Peg!

M. Aaretun