X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Many companies pay less in US taxes than they do on overseasprofits

On 11/4/11 11:21 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 08:57:31 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:59:10 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

I still have as clients
several corporations with whom I have been doing business for decades.

========

You have evil corporations as clients? Wow, that's just a bit of
hypocrisy don't you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

We all know that prostitutes do it for money, but Harry Krause? The
shame of it all. Who can you trust these days?

I take it that Harry's little consulting business is a not for
profit.....

======

If so it is no doubt unintentional. Most people with out of state
corporations are trying to hide something, either taxable revenue or
assets.

I originally assumed revenue but it might be assets. That could
explain why the house is in his wife's name also.

You obviously need an "I'm an Asshole Obsessed with Harry" membership
card. Maybe I'll send you one, Beardsley.