Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default ...ate their livers...

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 19:21:21 -0400, John H
wrote:

Cain has no chance of beating President Obama. Actually, none of the
current Republican candidates do, including Romney.
Unless President Obama makes a huge, royal screw up in the next 12 months,
he will be elected to a second term. Not a
landslide by any means .... but I predict he will be victorious.

Eisboch

Yup. I was just thinking today how poorly the Republican party is representing itself with the
current crop of candidates. I'd like to see Gingrich debate Obama, just for the fun of it. I'd like
to see Boehner run. He seems to have some sense.

====

That's part of the problem: The people with "sense" don't want to
run.