Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Many companies pay less in US taxes than they do on overseasprofits

On 03/11/2011 4:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:
(CBS News)

Advocates for reducing U.S. corporate tax rates argue that lower
corporate rates charged in other countries impede American
competitiveness. Yet a new study finds that many of the nation's top
companies are already paying less in U.S. taxes on their pretax profits
than they do overseas.

Funny how that fleabagger greed works eh? You dumb ****s blinded with
envy and greed can't see how it really works. You like denial of
reality like an addictive drug.

Lower interest rates to zero means lower dividend and company earnings
are needed to keep share holders happy. So lower dividend and earnings
generates less taxes. Yep, just government shooting itself in the foot
with fraud low interest rates.

Bottom line for many, no profit from US domestic operations means no
taxes. Because they paid taxes in other countries that were profitable,
those are tax credits domestically.

Take 0bama Government Motors, they don't pay taxes and will not for a
very long time. Yep, the bailout criminals left enough loss carry
forwards it is unlikely GM will pay federal income taxes in our lifetime.

0bama Solyndra didn't pay taxes, better yet got government bailouts.
Government streak on betting on losers and bailout buddies is astounding.

What? You fleabaggers things rich and companies should pay taxes when
they loose money or have loss carry forwards like Warren Buffet?

Bet you didn't pay much in taxes, just a fleabagger mushroom a whining.

Hey, you would be rich if fleabbagger bull**** was worth anything.

Got some good news, I might be able to get all my USA investments out of
the USA by January, seeing a tax guru next week. Have some etter places
than USA to plant the money and watch it grow as opposed to shrink.
See, not being stuck in the USA has its advantages.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.