Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Hallelujah

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:35:52 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

I got me a 5500 watt generator, a NEMA L14-30, and I just found a roll
of 12/2 in the basement cause there isn't one of those items available
for a hundred miles in any direction here. Yep, the wire is gone at
well, everywhere... Yes, even the contractors supply But I got 250 feet!

Anyway, wish me luck.. Later...

======

Be careful with that thing. I'm sure you know this but 12-2 is way
too light for a 5500 watt generator although it will probablly be OK
for just your pump.