Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Third Shoe Drops on Cain

On 11/2/2011 5:04 PM, X ` Man wrote:
Herman Cain dodges harassment questions as third accuser surfaces

By Stephanie Condon

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain spent the day deflecting
questions about the 1990s era sexual harassment charges against him, but
details continued to emerge -- and a third, unidentified woman said she
considered filing a workplace complaint against Cain, the Associated
Press reports.

The former National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee told the AP
Cain invited her to his corporate apartment and described situations in
which Cain allegedly spoke of how attractive she was. She spoke on
condition of anonymity for fear of retaliation.

- - -

It's a little thin, but when you add it to Cain's serial, conflicting
fascinating.

Sure is. I wonder if he was leading up to asking her to play the skin
flute like another famous person did in the oval office. Maybe we'll
find out, maybe we wont. Oh hell. I'm losing interest already.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error