iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default ...ate their livers...

In article m,
says...

On 11/2/2011 9:01 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/2/11 8:58 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:53:49 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

You know, at the current rate of Herman's recollecting, he's about a
week from admitting that okay, yeah, he raped and killed a few girls and
ate their livers with some nice chianti and used their skins to make a
nice winter coat for his wife?who comes up to his chin, you know?and
paid off their families with two or three or six months' pay and a
lifetime supply of pizza to keep it on the down low. But that's it.
Story's over, nothing to see here. Now let's talk about that 9-9-9
plan ...

====

Sounds to me like you're just another racist.

Only because you are a corporationist asshole, Beardsley. What I posted
was a lift from KOS, and so identified, and there is nothing racist
about the allusion to Hannibal Lecter. Or is it all too literary for you?

LAtest news...apparently one of the paid-off women received a check for
a full year's salary.

Nothing to talk about... snerk

Accusing a black man of anything is racist. Dem's your rules. WAFA

I agree!