Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Activist judge in Nashville

On 11/1/2011 1:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 1:08 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 07:54:24 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 11/1/11 12:50 AM,
wrote:

It does make me wonder how long these people would last in Lafayette
Park, right outside Obama's front door, in DC.

There are almost always demonstrators and protestors in that area, no
matter who is president. Some of the demonstrators are really wigged
out, though, with signs indicating their displeasure over the Soviet
domination of eastern Europe, even though that's been over for some
time.

DC police, for the most part, are pretty tolerant of demonstrators. We
get lots of demonstrations and marches here.

I went to school on the 1700 block of G street. I know all about the
demonstrators in front of the white house but I guarantee you, if you
pitch a tent and refuse to move, you will be in a wagon. The rule in
front of the white house is you have to keep moving.

It was a lot easier before Bush and 9-11 and Bush's fake war on terrorism.

Not to worry. Bab Bam is going to change things for you.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error