John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Dog whistle

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:05:43 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 31/10/2011 10:25 AM, jps wrote:

This is pretty obvious to those of us who pay attention...

Yep, like Donald Trump said, anything is better than what we got.

Too bad Trump wasn't running.

When Donald Trump is screwing his wife and he reaches the point of
release he screams out.........his own name.

Yeah, but I shot a 94 at the Medal of Honor Course today.

What an absolutely gorgeous day it was. Days like today make me very glad I took up this game. The
trees are turning and every fairway is like a work of art.

Oh how I wish my ball would land on them!