Dave Skolnick

Default The Moorings

David Glueck wrote:
What ever you do, don't charter from the Moorings. I have chartered
from them a dozen times. The last two here a disaster. Since the
founders sold, service has plummeted. And customer service and follow
up is terrible. Write me if you would like a four page letter about
the problems I had in Cannouan.

My experience has been quite different. I've chartered with the Moorings
from Tortola and in the Abacos and been very happy. I believe you get
your money's worth from the Moorings, before and after their acquisition
by Grand Expeditions.

dave

--
-----
news_bucket e-mail address goes to a blackhole. Sorry. Send e-mail to