X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Romney Squeaky, But Not Clean?

On 11/1/11 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:39:08 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/1/11 11:35 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 01/11/2011 9:25 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 11:19 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Hey, how come your not pushing on Cain for his two (or more) women
issues that have ore substance? A little anti-white racism from harryk?

I'm hoping Cain is the GOP nominee, followed by Perry or Bachmann. The
GOP deserves an insane nominee.

But fact is any GOP could beat 0bama right now.

Bull****.

They had a funny poll on TV here the other day.
Obama beat all of the current GOP candidates but lost to an unnamed
GOP candidate, (likely Florida voters)

I've seen that poll...no one wants any of them.

It's hard to believe that the "finalists" so far include:

Rick Santorum, a real horse's ass and an ayatollah wannabe.
Michelle Bachmann, a certifiable crackpot.
Rick Perry, another crackpot.
Herman Cain, an unprepared, uninformed nutcase.
Ron Paul, the guy who wants to leave the sick on a gurney to die.
Mitt Romney, Mr. Give Me a Minute and I'll Change My Mind.