Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Talk about slappin' your friends in the face...

On 31/10/2011 3:44 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:52:04 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

...or maybe we aren't considered friends anymore!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...ans-travel-fee

==========

You can almost certainly blame your friend Harry's president for that.

Be glad we're not the Bahamas. It's $300 every time you go there with
a boat, twice for us last year coming and going from the Caribbean.

We have Canadian neighbors who go by our house in their boat almost
every day during the winter. Guess I'll have to put up a toll booth.
:-)

If we had any leadership in Canada this could be fixed quick. Just say
no oil pipelines to USA, all goes to the west coast where countries with
real money at fair rates can buy it. No need to lock into the USA as a
customer. If USA wants it and can pay enough for it, a tanker can pick
it up from there.

Or charge US executives $30 to come to Canada. In CAD or USD whichever
is worth more.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.