X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default The threat of invasive species - CBS News

On 10/31/11 1:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:13:18 -0400, John
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:06:57 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:41:45 -0400, Lil wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...asive-species/

It is interesting that they have a discussion about invasive exotics
and ignore 20' pythons, 6' Nile Monitors and a ****load of Iguanas.

They just cut open a python that took down an adult deer.

No mention of illegal immigrants either. The millions of them are causing just as much damage to our
environment and economy as the carp, pythons, and monitors put together.

I see a lot of yuppies ****ing up the grass in the park but I don't
see many who want to come back and take a job fixing it.

The immigrants add value to our economy and our society. Herring adds
nothing but his racism.