BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Rick Perry, the great hope of the GOP, realizes...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:04:33 -0400, BAR wrote:

You would wait until the barbarians are at the gates before you would do
anything? You can join Ronnie P and the rest of the leave me alones as
you are killed and your property is taken.

I think we should be able to do a pretty good job at keeping the
barbarians at the gate with $200 billion a year. In fact, I think they
would be a little worried about tackling the average American redneck.
Isn't there supposed to be a gun behind every blade of grass?

You need to kill them before they get to your gates.

The people we have been killing for the last 60 years have no way to
get to our gates.

We are invaded each and every day.