X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Rick Perry, the great hope of the GOP, realizes...

On 10/30/11 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:42:32 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

I think we should be able to do a pretty good job at keeping the
barbarians at the gate with $200 billion a year. In fact, I think they
would be a little worried about tackling the average American redneck.
Isn't there supposed to be a gun behind every blade of grass?

Please...a rabble of rednecks? Who are they going to stop? Yuppies?

Who is going to invade us?

I was still willing to spend $200 billion for the pentagon.
That is more than all of our potential enemies spend combined
(China, Russia, North Korea, Iran and some left over for the odd ****
hole country I forgot)

I still would not underestimate 50 million armed Americans, probably a
quarter of which might even stick their neck out and fight. Even if
only 10% of them were effective, that is still well over a million
well armed people.

I think an insurrection is more likely, with massive disruptions through
demonstrations of the businesses and their bosses and the streets in
front of the homes of the bosses who have and continue to rob this
nation blind.