Default Skippy's father must have passed away. . .

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:13:32 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Skippy has been absent for several weeks, now. One of the last times
he
posted was when he said his dad was quite ill and probably didn't have
but a couple of weeks left. Sad news indeed, especially for somebody
like Skippy who seems to be overly dependent upon family
relationships.

You've got a real ****ing nasty side.

Nasty? What is it nasty or mean to observe that it's sad when people
like Skippy, who put family first - above even cruising, end up being
more traumatized when said family members pass away (as we ALL
eventually will)?

Seems to me that observation is just a statement of real life.

Wilbur Hubbard