John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Taking boating pictures

Just finished the Nikon School. They do a great job of clarifying a lot of the confusing manual
instructions, and present a great class. If you've not taken it, and you're a rank amateur, it's
very informative.

Of course, if you're already a semi-pro like some of the folks here, you'd just be wasting your
money.

I took these two this weekend. Introduction to Digital SLR Photography and Next Steps: Color, Light,
Technology. More info he

http://www.nikonusa.com/Learn-And-Ex...ool/index.page

Of course, now I want a new camera, preferably a D7000 or D700. Who's interested in my D200?