paul martin

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

Scott, they didn't extend your policy for 'free'. I think you will
find that...a.You were not covered during that two-week period should
you have made a claim, and b. once they received payment your coverage
(and policy period)was back dated to 6/6/04.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message .. .
on the flip side, my BoatUS policy ran out 6/6/04, the new prem was on my
desk, buried under paper work. BoatUS extended the coverage 2 weeks (for
free) and sent another notice, which I paid today via credit card.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:10:01 -0700, "jmax" said:

Well I have had my say

You left something out. Following the misunderstanding Mr. Schultz made
himself a total ass by blustering, threatening to "expose" his
"mistreatment" and throwing a public temper tantrum when "I want what I

want
when I want it" didn't work. My hat's off to IMIS for refusing to cave to
such nonsense.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27