X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default more "do as I say" from the far left...

On 10/29/11 1:51 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/29/2011 11:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

See, there's your problem. You've been so brainwashed that you think
everything you hear is "typical" of everybody that isn't as far right as
one can get.

So, if I make an opinion based on what I have heard, that doesn't square
with your particular ideology, I am "as far right as one can get"?. I
think you need a dictionary, look up the word typical, then look up math...

Most of your political opinions seem to be gathered from spurious,
hate-filled, lying sources, so you come across as an ignorant,
hate-filled lying bull****ter about things political.