iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default more "do as I say" from the far left...

In article ,
says...

On 10/29/2011 11:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...l-moore-admits

typical...

See, there's your problem. You've been so brainwashed that you think
everything you hear is "typical" of everybody that isn't as far right as
one can get.

So, if I make an opinion based on what I have heard, that doesn't square
with your particular ideology, I am "as far right as one can get"?. I
think you need a dictionary, look up the word typical, then look up math...

ALL you do here is complain about ANYONE who is left of center. Even me,
and I'm so near the center it's hard to even say I'm on one side or the
other. What does math have to do with anything? And in this case
"typical" means "conforming to a certain type". Again, you're
brainwashed to think that ANYONE left of center fits in one narrow slot
that Fox has made for you.