rhys

Default ProFurl vs Harken roller furling, any opinions :)

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:19:54 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

How does this help me decide between Harken and Profurl?

Because the statement:

I have a couple of friends who've sworn by Schaefer.

presents you with an option that you may not have considered and that
may save you money and gain you quality. My friends have investigated
furlers extensively, having owned them for years, and I hear good
things about Schaefer that convinced them to switch from the more
obvious Profurl and Harken options.

I bet you own a Yanmar, with an attitude like that. G

R.