ŽiŠardo ŽiŠardo is offline

Default Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

On 25/09/2011 20:27, joevan wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:16:18 +0100, wrote:

On 25/09/2011 18:29, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:41:34 +0100, wrote:

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.
That scene was my desktop for a long time on one of my computers.

Yes, I took the picture in 2008 and first published it then. I was
having a tidy up of files and "rediscovered" it and thought, with a bit
of a tidy up, it would bear being published again.

It's interesting to see that it still has an impact. Another lucky shot!

Good for you. It is a wonderful picture.

Thank you joevan.

--
Moving things in still pictures