Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

Default ProFurl vs Harken roller furling, any opinions :)

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 00:44:09 -0400, something compelled Horace
Brownbag , to say:

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:40:30 -0700, "Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam"
wrote:

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:19:54 -0400, something compelled "Doug
Dotson" , to say:

How does this help me decide between Harken and Profurl?

It doesn't. The advice you are receiving is worth every penney
you paid.

Actually, it could be good advice.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that the quality of the
advice was substandard. I was pointing out that even if the
answers didn't fit into the parameters he set, it wasn't costing
him anything. Getting upset because someone answered foo when
you were looking for bar is a bit . . . unseemly.