展奄rdo 展奄rdo is offline

Default LUCY and Me in my canoe

On 23/09/2011 20:01, MWB wrote:

"展奄rdo" wrote in message

On 21/09/2011 05:54, MWB wrote:
This is my dog LUCY. She is an ARMY dog and has done two tours in IRAQ.
LUCY is my BFF.

She's also the last thing you will see if you lay a hand on me.

Mark

I notice her ears are at half-mast! Now my boy, even in his sleep...

;-)

The ARMY broke her ears at birth.

I have a BB gun and when she sees it she runs away from it.

Something bad happened to her in Iraq.

Mark

Well, it looks as though you're treating her right. I think we owe it to
them given the contribution that the working dogs give to us, one way
and another.

Our "lad" - Rufus - is very, very protective of our grandchildren when
they come to stay. It's a mark of the breed, where the "shepherding"
instinct comes into play.

Good luck to you Mark.

--
Moving things in still pictures