joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Niagara Tall Ship Welland Canal Lock 7 2010-0705 - Niagara Tall Ship Welland Canal 2010-0705 #5901.jpg

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:43:21 -0400, Steve
wrote:

The Niagara is just exiting Lock 7 of the Welland Canal (Thorold
Ontario Canada) after having been raised up.

This day there were a number of tall ships running through the canal
after a July 1st Canada Festival weekend in Toronto. I believe eight
together in the morning, and if I recall correctly two more later in
the day.

Steve

Magnificent vessels they are. Thanks for the great views.