Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default ProFurl vs Harken roller furling, any opinions :)

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:10:40 -0500, "Karin Conover-Lewis"
wrote:

I had a friend in Los Angeles harbour whose mantra was, "Sails go up and
down -- toilet paper goes round and round." I noticed, though, that he
didn't seem to mind using the roller furler on MY boat. lol

I have used Harken without problem on charter boats, and others with
problems on friends' boats. If that is what is there you try to make
it work.

There is a boat like ours here with Profurl, and I haven't seen it
give any trouble.

I prefer hanks on my own boat.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

"That idiot Leibniz, who wants to teach me about the infinitesimally small! Has he therefore forgotten that I am the wife of Frederick I? How can he imagine that I am unacquainted with my own husband?"