Tim W Tim W is offline

Default Looking for detailed photos of p-line ships

"Spelunko" wrote in message

Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging.
in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask
for photos of the steering house and roof.

If there are links to these detailed photos would also be appreciated.

Spelunko

Poor Spelunko. He said he was desperate but it was too late, no one could
help him. I don't think we will hear from him again now.

Tim W