Default Eat your hearts out all you wannabe, pretend and non-sailors

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:54:52 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0065365399306#

Pay close attention, Capt. Skippy, as it's going on a year since
you've
sailed the Gulf Stream.

Wilbur Hubbard

Interesting. But you've claimed credit to this video before. Funny,
you must have painted the tiny toy boat white for the event.

(or scored somebody's video and now claim it for your own)

Duh! Only the topsides are painted gold. The decks and cockpit are
white. Of course your decks are probably stained brown or black by the
decades of accumulated mold and mildew so I suppose I must forgive you
your ignorance. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard