X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Harry and his constant prying in other's business

On 10/28/11 3:33 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:
Harry, I think it's time for you and Don to quit your bull****,
especially with Scotty. I have a contact at your wife's university, and
have for quite some time. Now I've found out the name of your little
consulting business (two letters, ampersand, one letter) and am tracking
down your clients. So, it may be time for you two to quit and run along
somewhere where you're wanted. Try me, Harry. Go ahead.

Why don't you suggest that your girlfriend Snotty leave.
That would settle the problem in a flash.
BTW... he only gets a fraction of what he really deserves, but piling
more on would be like picking on the 'slow kid' in grade school.
Y'all might enjoy doing it but some of us have ethics.

Uh oh...is one of the iLoogy's making threats? I think what he's
threatening is extortion, and a felony. Shiver me timbers.